- New residents must complete a move-in application and pay a $155.00 utility deposit
- Once a move-in application is completed and deposit paid, water and sewer utilities will be placed in the resident's name.
- Submit move-in applications to City Hall or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utilities are billed once per month.
- Bills are calculated on the 15th.
- Payment is due on the 15th of the following month.
- After the due date, residents may receive a 48-hour notice of water shut off. Payment will be due to avoid shut off.
Monthly bill for single family residential
*other accounts refer to fee schedule below
|Useage Charge||$5.08/100 cubic feet (approx 749 gallons)|
|Sewer (Waste Water)||$73.99|
|Public Safety Fee||$11.87|
|Total Monthly Base Rate||$131.11 (add water useage charge)|
You can pay your bill online, mail or in person at City Hall on 411 NE C Street. We accept cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Make checks payable to: City of Willamina