FAQ Topic: Administration

How do I start water service?

New residents must complete a move-in application and pay a $155.00 utility deposit. Once a move-in application is completed and deposit paid, water and sewer utilities will be placed in the resident’s name. Click here for more information on water and sewer service.

I’m a renter who doesn’t receive a water bill

The property owner will typically receive the billing statement instead of the tenant. In general, apartments, housing complexes, and home parks only have one water meter that serves the building or park, so each resident would not see a respective statement for water/wastewater usage. The Billing department cannot divulge information to multifamily tenants by a … Continued

Why do water rates keep increasing?

The City of Willamina wants to ensure a level of service to maintain the city’s drinking water. Maintenance, repair and improvements are necessary to provide Willamina residents the best level of service possible and to do this we must keep the cost where we can achieve the upgrades, maintenance, or improvements needed and keep enough … Continued

I need to submit a public records request.

Submit this form to request public records from the City of Willamina. Request for criminal records of individuals generally should be directed to the Oregon State Police.

How do I apply for public office?

If you’d like to serve on City Council, the Planning Commission, Library Board, or Budget Committee, complete this form and submit to City Hall. You may also keep an eye out for vacanciy announcements on our website.

Close window