FAQ Topic: Police

How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

The City of Willamina contracts with Yamhill County Sheriff for services. All inquiries would need to be processed through their office. Click here for records requests, or call (503) 434-7506.

How do I file a police report?

Police Services are contracted through Yamhill County Sheriff. Call (503) 434-7506 or the non-emergency dispatch at (503) 434-6500. 

Close window