What do I do if I have a water leak?

Water leaks at the residence are the responsibility of the owner to repair. If the leak is on City property, please notify the City.  If you need your water shut off, call City Hall at  (503) 876-2242 during business hours. If it’s after hours call (503) 437-6998. Customers are not authorized to tamper with City water meters. You may have a separate shut-off valve in your home.

Save any receipts/invoices from the repair and contact City Hall, we may be able to make an adjustment on your bill.

Close window